Today, we’re proud and delighted to launch the completely redesigned mollyduggan.com.
This re-engineering of our site is long overdue. Over the last nine months, we have reevaluated what is important to us—from our brand promise to our mission to our content and website design—and built an intelligent, more elegant website that looks to the future.
We hope that this new site makes it easier for you to discover and share information that is important to you and connect with us when you need us. Over the last couple of years, we’ve more than doubled in size, adding new resources, products, and services. Now we have a larger diverse team of specialists devoted to making sure your needs are met.
Now, here’s the best part. Where we get to share with you the most exciting features and technical improvements our designers and developers spent the past nine months creating:
- A homepage carousel is highlighting what's relevant now.
- A portfolio grid is showcasing our work and the clients that we've had the privilege of serving.
- Our blog, The Curious Mind is filled with industry insights, Molly Duggan Associates news, and other curiosities that we've discovered.
- A featured project highlights what we've been working on and why it's important now.
- A dedicated Client Tools page is a place where you can:
- virtually meet with us anywhere
- dial in for a live agent
- visit our Project Management Portal
- submit a request to our team by sending an email or submitting a ticket at our helpdesk
- A 24/7 chat feature is making it easier for you to connect with us.
- A customer feedback tool that tracks ticket resolution and your satisfaction.
- And, of course, a fully responsive, flexible and reliable website design allows you to access us from your favorite devices.